The job is available through HireFresnoState. Use the keyword search and type in “Lyons Magnus.” It should be the last option.
Creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus in the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products – and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and foodservice segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive, but engaged in creating the future – the company’s and their own.
Lyons Magnus is seeking a Marketing Intern for its Fresno Corporate Office.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable marketing intern to join our growing marketing team. In this position, you will collaborate with our marketing and sales support teams in a variety of areas. We are seeking an individual who can commit to 15-20 hours per week between Monday-Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
May Include a combination of any of the following, dependent on the skills of the individual:
• Support the marketing team
• Assist in the creation of signage, the point of sale materials, mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
• Writing content for blogs, newsletters, and trend presentations
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
• Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
• Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
• Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
• Assist in planning of trade shows
• Provide administrative support to management when required
• Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
• A special project to be determined based on the experience of this individual
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Strong work ethic
• Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
• Data entry and computer skills a must
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible work schedule
• Willingness to learn on the job and a team player
• Education and/or Experience
• Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying sales, marketing or communications or graphic design
• Experience with basic office machines and Microsoft Office programs. Preferred experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter and salary requirements.
To learn more about Lyons Magnus, LLC its products and core values, visit www.lyonsmagnus.com or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
Lyons Magnus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
*This organization participates in E-Verify.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE
You can view the requirements for their job posting page here: https://fresnostatehousing.org/job-opportunities/
Downloadable Job Applications
Applications are due SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2019
• Must have experience in illustrator & photoshop
• Must be able to speak Spanish
• Reliable transportation as the job is in Sanger, CA
Email résumé to John at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a creative Graphic Designer Intern with knowledge in both print and digital media to help with in house projects for our retail store as well as client work. Jobs could include logos to layouts for marketing materials but the majority will be graphics for apparel. The job is available through HireFresnoState. Use the keyword search and type in “Root” and put in “internship (Academic Credit)” in job type. It should be the second option.
Root is a creative space dreamed up by husband and wife team Kirk and Cassey James, with a retail store in front and a design/print studio in back. The co/founders together bring a combined amount of 30+ years of experience in the fashion and design industries.
The retail portion sells a medley of everyday goods made by local artisans and other independent designers. Our mission is to bring thoughtful functional design to our local community while creating a shopping experience that’s a memorable occasion. We also offer an eclectic mix of monthly workshops taught by makers themselves in a boutique setting. Participants receive personal hands-on teaching and leave the class with not only their finished product but with valuable knowledge in a unique trade. Our goal is to be the go-to place in our community for creative minds to shop and learn.
In addition to our retail space, our design/print studio offers a full range of design and print services while serving as our personal workshop for our in-house brand as well. Root’s design and print services focus on stylish thoughtful design with the highest quality of craftsmanship, while offering clientele a personal hands-on experience.
HOURS PER WEEK
Flexible to work with school schedule between the hours of 1 am – 6 pm, Tuesday – Friday and 12-5 pm Saturday
Unpaid Internship – Enrollment in the appropriate internship course for your academic program required
EMPLOYMENT END DATE
May 2019 or when required course hours are completed
• Must know Adobe illustrator/photoshop
• An ideal candidate would also have knowledge/interest in the screen printing process from prepress to post to help with our in house print shop. Allowing them to see their design projects go from concepts to a finished screen printed shirt
• Upon selection for the internship, must enroll in the appropriate internship course for your academic program by February 13, 2019.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE
Make sure to add the club email email@example.com to your contacts to keep important updates out of your spam folder!